I woke up this morning wishing for things…either some angel will give them to me or I need to work to earn to get them. Of course the latter is more realistic.
- First of all I want…a digital SLR (single-lens-reflex). At least Canon EOS Digital Rebel (XT) or Nikon 40D.
- I want…a synthesizers for….I don’t know, maybe I just want it…any brand would do.
- I want a hosting and my own domain name…I want multiple domains available.
I think three would do. But to think of it, they are just seasonal wishes which will fade by time. Something that I just really want when I have no money close. Usually when I have, I will spend it all on computer.
Also high on my hope list (not hopeless)
- To see some good progress on my research I am tired of reading and doing nothing.
- To remember to do some fasting or at least abstinence (which I do almost everyday since I can’t remember).
- To tidy up my ‘wrecked ship’ room.
- To live as a human not as a vampire (to sleep during the night and awake during the day).
- To have proper meal (twice a day) and gain some good weight (I am as light as feather).
- To do more walking outside instead of just sitting in front of the monitor and blogging.
Enough!!! The wishes can go on and on. One last thing, I want to be a good person and of course I wish some cute and kind angel will one day give me one of three wishes above.
Bye everyone have a nice day….O happy happy day… O happy happy crazy tonight…